- Exposed brick walls
- Polished timber floors
A 3 storey character building with a heritage listed facade, 41 Edward Street is situated on the corner of Edward and Margaret Streets and enjoys high exposure. Ideally located in proximity to all nodes of public transport, Edward Street retail hub, Eagle Street Pier and the upcoming Queens Wharf Development, the building is well suited to both retail and office tenants.
With only one tenancy remaining, 41 Edward Street offers an exceptional opportunity for boutique tenants to immediately acquire their new premises, featuring:
- 155m2 on level 1 with direct street access;
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and character features;
- Exceptional natural light;
- Exclusive use kitchen and bathrooms; and
- Great exposure and signage opportunities.
For further information, please contact Chesterton International.
|Level 1 Suite Whole||155 sqm||Contact Agent|