- The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose 0.7% in the June quarter 2015, following a rise of 0.2% in the March quarter 2015.
- The Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 2.0 per cent, effective of 4 August 2015.
- Queensland’s State Final Demand (SFD) rose by 0.1%
- Trend employment in Queensland rose by 3,600 persons (up 0.2%) in July 2015.
- The trend estimate for total dwelling units approved in Queensland in June 2015 was 3,694, 0.2% higher than the May 2015 figure.
- The Labour Government handed over the Palaszczuk Government’s first budget, focusing primarily on employment.