- Refurbishment complete!
- Unique individual character spaces
247 St Pauls Terrace is prominently located on the corner of Gipps Street and St Pauls Terrace in Fortitude Valley, only a short walk from Fortitude Valley Train Station and the Brunswick Street Mall Retail Precinct.
Converted in 2016 to commercial, this former iconic pub has history dating back to 1963. During an extensive revitalisation both internally and externally. The building was completely stripped back to it’s core and refurbished with all-new finishes, and once hidden character features now revealed. Creating a property that boasts a number of truly unique tenancies and features (including a rare, modern internal courtyard).
It was refurbished to ensure that modern refinement and old-world character come together seamlessly, creating what is now one of the most exciting spaces available in Fortitude Valley. Currently in its final stages of completion and after a 12-week construction period, the first floor is complete and already half leased. There are just two tenancies remaining in this building, so be quick.
First Floor - Only one tenancy remains!
* 79sqm office
* Excellent natural light and high ceilings
* Freedom to enjoy one of a kind modern internal courtyard
* New ducted air conditioning
* Character-filled with industrial inspired design
* Corner location with excellent exposure
* Ability to polish concrete floors
* New bathrooms and showers throughout
Ground Floor - New To Market!
* 56sqm Ground Floor office/retail
* Huge exposure to busy St Pauls Terrace
* Great internal height with exposed ceiling and services
* Trendy exposed concrete floor
* Kitchenette facility
* Shower and disability accessible amenities
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agents Michael Wanklin or Warren Jopson of Chesterton International.
|Ground Suite 1||56 sqm||Contact Agent|