- Secure underground Parking of 1:105sqm
- 500m walk to Queen Street
A Landmark Brisbane CBD corner location with frontage to busy Ann and Wharf Streets. 369 Ann St, Brisbane city is a highly prominent commercial building based in the hub of the CBD. The building offers unrivaled views of the city and abundant natural light. The building is serviced remarkably well by all public transport. Central Railway Station is approximately 250 metres away, the Riverside CityCat stop is a very short walk down to Eagle Street, as well as the Adelaide Street bus stations being within close proximity.
369 Ann Street is a 9 storey office building with extensive frontage to both Ann and Wharf Streets providing high visibility and maximum exposure to city traffic. Located in a prime position, the building presents a fantastic opportunity to businesses seeking a city location at fringe rental rates.
- New restaurant / bar opened on ground floor
- Car parking ratio 1:105
- Access to an extra 732 car bays
- Bus stop located directly outside the building on Ann Street
- Within 300m of Central Station
- On-site coffee shop located in foyer
- Bicycle parking, lockers & shower facilities
- Opposite Cathedral Square with underground pedestrian tunnel access
For further information regarding this property or any other properties that you have seen and may be interested in, please contact Chesterton International.
|Level 7||919 sqm||Contact Agent|