- Fitted out heritage space
- Exposed brickwork and timber beams
Chesterton International are proud to present 36 Warry Street & 37 Kennigo Street, Fortitude Valley to the market for lease.
Originally constructed in 1916 as the Keating's Bread factory, this heritage listed site has been immaculately re-developed and refurbished to provide premium quality heritage office space. Undertaken by award winning architects, Hassell, the refurbishment was designed to maximise natural light throughout and foreground the buildings heritage features and history.
Conveniently located directly off St Paul's Terrace in Fortitude Valley, the property is just minutes from the CBD. This location provides immense proximity to a number of public transport options, with Brunswick Street train station being just a few minutes walk away.
Opportunities to lease within this historical landmark building are rare, with the available space being across a collection of low rise red brick buildings with central tree-lined courtyards, features include:
- Fully fitted out heritage office space
- 277sqm available
- Fit outs include open plan areas, boardrooms, kitchens & amenities
- Exposed brickwork, timber beams and air conditioning ducts
- Original bread ovens still in place
- Excellent natural light throughout
- Close proximity to Brunswick Street & Chinatown malls
- Multiple bus stops nearby
- Ample on site car parking
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Chesterton International.
|Level 1||277 sqm||Contact Exclusive Agents|