Enjoying Brisbane’s premier central location in the heart of the CBD, 215 Adelaide Street is ideally located adjacent to Post Office Square, opposite ANZAC square, has Brisbane’s Bus Transport corridor on the doorstep, and, Central Station and Queen Street Mall both within a short 250m walk.
215 Adelaide Street has recently undergone a multi-million-dollar refurbishment which includes a new Office Lobby, upgraded lifts, introduction of retail space to the lower floors, and, on-floor upgrades (including new bathroom finishes).
Available on Level 18 is a fully-fitted-out, ready-to-occupy opportunity that will be available via Sub-Lease (until October 2023), Assignment of Lease, or, surrender of Existing Lease and a new direct Lease with the Lessor.
- Near-new, attractive, turn-key fit-out available meaning incoming Tenant can take advantage of a low Gross Effective Rent.
- Spaces from 450sqm – 954sqm via occupation of the exclusive full or part floor.
- Fit-out includes: Large 14 x pax Boardroom; 3 x Meeting Rooms; Reception & Waiting Area; oversized Kitchen/Breakout area; 5 x Executive Offices; 65 x Workstations; Comms Room & Utilities Area.
- Backup power to both essential and non-essential services/tenancies;
- Onsite security during standard business hours;
- Swipe card access;
- CCTV monitoring to building and communal areas;
- On-site management;
- 954sqm floor plate; and
- On-site car parking
Given the reduction in near-new fitted-out, flexible sub-lease opportunities recently, this opportunity is sure to not last long.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact the Exclusive Agents, Ben Sikalas and Ben Williams of Chesterton International.
|Level 18 Suite Whole||952 sqm||Contact Agent|