- Spaces from 187 sqm
- Heritage style with high ceilings
Situated on the corner of Edward and Alice Street, directly opposite the Botanical Gardens.
Originally built in 1888 as a merchant's warehouse, the building has been extensively refurbished to provide a mixed use of retail, commercial and residential. The tenancies on offer provide class and elegance and fit out to a high standard. The location offers excellent staff amenity with several top restaurants and cafes in the surrounds as well as access to the botanical gardens, all the while being only metres from Brisbane's financial precinct.
In addition, this property features:
- High quality fitted out tenancies from 187 sqm - 219 sqm
- Male/Female amenities and showers
- Heritage style with high ceilings and great natural light penetration
- Join many prestigious tenants such as Cox Rayner Architects & Restuarant Two
For further information please contact Chesterton International.
|Level 1 Suite 1||219 sqm||Contact Agent|
|Level 1 Suite 1.2||187 sqm||Contact Agent|