- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass - Maximum Signage
- Polished Concrete Floors
Brunswick Street acts as a main thoroughfare connecting the cosmopolitan suburb of New Farm to the hustle and bustle of Brisbane's entertainment and lifestyle precinct, the Fortitude Valley.
At the centre of the intersection where Brunswick Street & Robertson Street meet, this area is home to a variety of eclectic boutiques, restaurants, furniture showrooms, hairdressers, beauty salons and bars who service the densely populated and affluent surrounding demographic. This area also attracts a lot of outer city residents and tourists, who travel to this precinct to experience the culture, food and lifestyle that New Farm and Fortitude Valley has on offer.
Located within a 10 minute walk is the Brisbane River, a mixture of eclectic cafes, restaurants, night clubs, pubs, China Town, retail shops and the trendy James Street precinct.
Tenancy 3, 455 Brunswick Street is the pick of the Tenancies between Brunswick Central 1 and 2. Set on the ground floor of the Brunswick Central, with the unique appearance and red brick character facade of the former Carlton United Breweries, this 78sqm retail tenancy has the most street presence and exposure of any space within the complex. The location is second to none, with dual street access to both Brunswick and Martin Street and with loads of visitor/customer parking (110*).
- 78sqm Retail or Showroom Tenancy
- Recently made good to blank canvass
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Shopfront offering plenty of natural light and Branding/Signage opportunity
- Large 15m* frontage to Brunswick Street
- First time available in 12 years
- Ample off-street parking available for customers, visitors & staff
- Existing polished concrete floor, or choose your own floor finish
- Plenty of existing plumbing (previous use was a Hairdresser)
- Close to public transport, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Can fit-out to suit your needs
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Exclusive Agents.
* = approximately