Within a developing node and just off the intersection of Thompson Street and Edmondstone Road (opposite Perry Park), approximately 1.8km North of the City. The locale has undergone considerable gentrification and has become a corporate address i.e Virgin HQ.
The site is adjacent to the Merlo Coffee head office (and one of their cafes). Multiple arterial routes and the Inner City Bypass are in immediate reach. Public transport in walking distance, a bus stop in Edmonstone Rd and the Bowen Hills train station within approximately 500m.
- 701sqm* Freestanding corporate grade office with 113sqm* warehouse.
- Lease for only $290/sqm Gross + GST
- Located on 559sqm* regular shaped block, out of flood zone**.
- 7+ on site parking bays, fully fenced and gated.
- Huge branding opportunity over front of roller door.
- Extensive internal refurbishment has been completed.
- Fully partitioned offices with A-grade fit-out suiting a high end office user.
- Air-conditioning throughout the offices.
- Security system in place.
- Office/Showroom split over two levels.
- Amenities including two kitchenettes, entertaining bar, shower and PWD toilet.
- Fully data cabled.
- Furnishings included in the Sale or Lease.
- Sold as vacant possession.
- Potential to Lease part of.
* = Approximately
** = http://floodinformation.brisbane.qld.gov.au/fio/floodwise_property_report/FAM-MAP/property/556450/floodwise_property_report.pdf