Within developing node and just off the intersection of Thompson Street and Edmondstone Road (opposite Perry Park), approximately 1.8klm north of the City. The locale has undergone considerable gentrification and has become a corporate address i.e Virgin HQ. The site is adjacent to the Merlo Coffee head office (including a cafe). Multiple arterial routes and the Inner City Bypass are in immediate reach. Public transport in walking distance, a bus stop in Edmonstone Rd and the Bowen Hills train station within approximately 500m.
- Freestanding corporate grade office.
- Out of flood zone**.
- 4+ on site parking bays, fully fenced and gated.
- Huge branding opportunity over front of roller door.
- Extensive internal refurbishment has been completed.
- Fully partitioned offices with A-grade fit-out suiting a high end office user.
- Air-conditioning throughout the offices.
- Security system in place.
- Full amenities including entertaining bar and shower.
- Fully data cabled.
- Furnishings included.
- Available immediately.
- Potential to include additional 252sqm* office and/or 113sqm* warehouse.
* = Approximately
** = http://floodinformation.brisbane.qld.gov.au/fio/floodwise_property_report/FAM-MAP/property/556450/floodwise_property_report.pdf