- Substantially rebuilt in 2012
- 6.5 metre ceilings
Collin House is ideally located towards the Northern end of the Central Business District of Brisbane on the busy Adelaide Street, which acts as a main thoroughfare to and from the CBD for white collar employees & visitors on their daily commute. There are a number of public transport options available within the immediate vicinity.
The property comprises an industrial style, five level office/residential building with two levels of basement car parking beneath.
• One of Brisbane’s most creative & unique commercial properties with endless possibilities
• Industrial styling with exposed brickwork internally and character façade
• High exposure on main thoroughfare for white collar employees coming to and from the CBD
• Brand new End-of-Trip facilities
• Views over the Story Bridge and Brisbane River .
• Suits owner occupier or investor
• Extremely rare carpark ratio of 1 bay for every 93 square metres
• POTENTIAL TO INCREASE NET LETTABLE AREA BY APPROXIMATELY 685sqm BY CONVERTING ONE BASEMENT LEVEL (SUBJECT TO BRISBANE CITY COUNCIL)