- Tenancies ranging from 163sqm – 871sqm
- Character-inspired & Heritage-filled
Located less than one kilometre from Brisbane’s CBD between Ann and Wickham Streets, 47 Warner Street is located within the amenity hub of Fortitude Valley. The Heritage Building is located within 150 metres walking distance to the Valley Metro Train Station, and the majority of Fortitude Valley Bus Services feature Bus Stops directly outside the Building. For Staff lunch and drinks, the Building is conveniently within 150 metres walk from HQ, The Valley Mall, Bakery Lane, Winn Lane, Central Brunswick, TCBeirne Centre, The Emporium and only 250 metres to James Street.
A former character-filled Wool Store in the heart of the Valley, the Building has undergone a significant refurbishment to expose the Building’s character features in the exposed Brick Walls, polished Timber Floorboards, and exposed Air Conditioning ductwork, whilst introducing the convenience of modern services. Further to the above refurbishment, the Lessor penetrated each office level to introduce a common internal Atrium Light Well.
Further to the above, the available Tenancies feature:
- Open plan Tenancies ranging from 163sqm – 871sqm
- Character-inspired & Heritage-filled creative and alternative office space
- High-grade, fully cabled, quality open plan fit-outs in-situ
- Fully refurbished amenities with shower and End of Trip Facilities
- At the hub of new development within Fortitude Valley’s heart
- Car parking available on-site
- All formats of Public Transport at the Building’s footstep
For further information regarding this property or any other properties that you have seen and may be interested in, please contact Ben Sikalas or Michael Wanklin of Chesterton International.