Chesterton International is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Commercial Property Analyst to join its Agency team. This is a great opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders.
The Analyst will develop an understanding of the sales process and in depth knowledge of the Brisbane commercial property market. The environment is extremely busy, deadline driven and it is often necessary to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
The analyst will be required to:
- Manage client database and systems
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets and campaigns
- Research and analyse sales evidence for presentations
- Analyse Investment Sales and have up to date knowledge of the market
- Prepare bid documentation, property presentations, meeting material and reports,
- Canvass and identify potential properties and clients
- Interact with agents, landlords, solicitors and tenants
- Manage workflow and prioritise tasks
Required skills and knowledge:
- Analytical problem solving abilities
- Financial and economic analysis
- Advanced reporting and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with both the Microsoft (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and Adobe (InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat) suite of software packages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and foster key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong work ethic
This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate or student nearing completion of university to get their foot in the door and develop a broad skill base and knowledge operating within a high performing team and successful property firm.