- Refurbishment complete!
- Unique character spaces
247 St Pauls Terrace presents a unique opportunity to a diverse number of users, from a highly exposed showroom with character features to a fully functioning commercial kitchen. The Building is prominently located on the corner of Gipps Street and St Pauls Terrace in Fortitude Valley. Having recently undergone an extensive refurbishment to the Ground Floor Level, the owner has completely stripped the previous finishes to expose the character aesthetics and provide a flexible space with a number of unique features.
Located on this prominent corner, and only a short walk from Fortitude Valley Railway Station and the Brunswick Street Mall Retail Precinct, the Building has the ability to accommodate a vast range of occupants in the following format:
Lower Ground - 451sqm Can be subdivided
* Fully fitted out commercial kitchen
* Air conditioned throughout
* Signage and Car Parking opportunities
* Ideal Caterer’s Distribution Centre or Cooking School
* Cheapest Commercial Kitchen on the market
Ground Floor - Fully Refurbished
* Character-filled Tenancies - Only 2 remain!
* 113sqm & 95sqm
* Corner location with expansive exposure to traffic
* Excellent natural light throughout
* High-Ceilings, exposed Beams and Air Con ductwork and exposed brick throughout
* Ability to polish concrete in some areas
First Floor - Upcoming Lease Expiry
* Fully fitted out 384sqm office space
* Excellent natural light
* Staff kitchen & breakout area
* Exclusive central courtyard
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agent Warren Jopson of Chesterton International.
|Ground Suite 5||61 sqm|
|Basement Commercial Kitchen||147 sqm||Immediate|