This is an exciting opportunity to join Chesterton International, one of Queensland's premier Commercial Real Estate Firms - a progressive and dynamic firm with affiliated offices throughout the world, Chesterton International has been established in Brisbane for over 35 years.
We are growing our team and opportunities exist for ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our CBD office, working in the Corporate Leasing Department in either the Brisbane CBD, North Fringe or South Fringe.
The successful applicants will have at least 6-9 months experience in leasing of commercial property or similar analyst experience a desire to work with and learn from the best in the business, be self-motivated with a solid work ethic, and keen to enter a commercial property role with great earning potential.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Marketing of Commercial Property
- Developing a comprehensive skillset in all aspects of Leasing & Sales
- Assist with new business development including cold calling and door knocking
- Market research and maintaining database
- Reporting to Clients & Directors on property activity
- Attending Meetings and Inspections
- Assisting with Lease negotiations
- Compiling of Marketing Reports and Information Memorandum
- Establishing and maintaining professional Client relationship
The successful applicants will require the following:
- At least 6-9 months commercial property experience (in either a Leasing Role, Analyst Role, or, 3 x Years in Property Economics Degree at University)
- Computer competence
- Current drivers licence and vehicle
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Possess a positive 'Can Do' attitude
- Work well within a team